Thursday, April 12, 2012

My OD&D House Rules

To the left, under "Pages" you will notice a similarly titled link. On that page you will find slightly over 3 pages of house rules for OD&D. I'm not going to pretend they are all mine, they are simply ones I like. Some are inspired by the blogs I read, some are actually EGG's White Box house rules, and some are mine.

At any rate, I tried to keep them simple, and subtle. No massive bonuses or special abilities. No new classes, either. These pertain to characters, creation, bonuses, hit points, and advancement, mainly. I'm sure as I more closely study Monsters & Treasures and Underworld & Wilderness Adventures, I'll come up with more. When I do, I'll update the page. In the meantime, please feel free to share any thoughts or comments on what I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment