Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back to Blogger

This has been absolutely crazy. Blogger went nuts (at least on my monitor). I tried various things, none of which worked, so I ported the whole thing to WordPress. I posted the "Relocation" post on March 22, which is the same day I went live on WP. In this past three weeks I have had precisely 118 views, with my busiest day pulling in 16. Only one other day has hit double-digits, btw. Meanwhile, over here at the abandoned site, my numbers have kept piling up. I was at 5,000 hits on March 8th. As of today, I am at 6,307. That's right around 1,300 in 34 days, and 22 of those days I wasn't even supporting the blog. I had 198 hits yesterday. Insane.

Anyway, I decided to do whatever I had to in order to sort out my problems with Blogger. I did like how things were looking on WP, so I figured out how to make those things work here. Bottom line is, I'm back on Blogger. I hope I haven't lost any of you through this fiasco.

Now, to port the WP posts I made over to here . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment