Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Buffalo Castle

I have survived a brief, but lucrative, foray into Buffalo Castle. My first experience was a positive one. I didn't enter very many rooms when I came upon the Bank Vault. I fought one wandering monster, a giant snake with no mate or treasure. I fought an orc on the way out. I opened one chest full of tear gas, and another with an emerald necklace worth 250 gp. In the vault I found a vitamin that doubled my CON, which started at a very respectable 15.

So, my final tally was 32 AP, a 250 gp emerald, a face full of gas (2 hits), and my CON doubled. Not bad, I don't think. I don't know how brutal BC has the potential to be, so I can't say just how lucky/good I was. I plan on hitting it again, though, since I only actually used about 14 entries. I know it has more to offer . . .

1 comment:

  1. That was a good dip into Buffalo Castle. I normally end up going round in circles then getting eaten by an octopus. :D

    Buffalo Castle was the first solo very basic, quite quirky. Not one of the classics, but then again they did invent the format with it, so can't be too harsh.

    ReplyDelete