Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Note Concerning My World

I'm not a professional author or game designer. I'm sure if you've made it this far with me, you know these things by now. However, I am very excited by the ideas I am having for this world. I am also really stoked by the old school mojo that WhiteBox has rekindled in my dark little soul.
Anyway, my point is that most of what you see here will be stream-of-conscious style writing. One world entry won't flow to the next. A new entry may build on one that was 6 weeks ago. Entries may be long or short; an entire region,complete with NPC names, or just enough to express some relevant twist to something that went before.
Perhaps someday, if there is enough interest, I may compile and edit all of it into something remotely usable. Until then, think of it as I do: a notebook where I can scribble ideas, bits of maps, new magic items, spells, and monsters.
Oh, yes, and speaking of interest: I want to welcome my very first follower, ever, ze bulette. I've enjoyed your site greatly and only hope I can return at least some small portion of the favor.
=-=-=-=-=
Powered by Blogilo

No comments:

Post a Comment