I was printing out B1 and B2 (hopefully I can get someone to play, now that my dice are back). One thing that concerned me was the blue saturation on the maps. So, I came up with what I think is a good solution, and I wanted to pass it along. I opened the pdf in Okular and performed the following operations in GIMP, but I'm sure Photoshop would work, too.
- Open the pdf and rectangular-select the entire map page. Copy to the clipboard.
- Start GIMP, and select Edit -> Paste.
- Using the Fuzzy Select tool, click anywhere in the mass of blue. If there are disconnected areas, you can add them to the selection set by holding down Shift and clicking those areas.
- Once you have the blue masses selected, click Select -> Shrink. Shrink the selection by 3 pixels (my preference, you may want something heavier or lighter).
- Click the Delete button on the keyboard.