Thursday, March 8, 2012

5K


Just 17 short days ago I was happy to reach 4000 page views. Today I am ecstatic to note 5000 page views. Once again, I really want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. A friend of mine once told me that we all crave external validation. We may not need it, but we most certainly want it. I've said it before, I started this for me, just to put my ideas out there, to give me a chance to step back from them and get a new perspective. I didn't need an audience, but I definitely wanted one. Thanks to all of you for giving me that.

Now that I have 4shared going I plan to provide more for download. It won't all be original. I plan on collecting things like the Alternity Fast Plays into one central, convenient location, for interested readers. I will share my original crap, too. If there is anything any of you would like to see in the share folder, be sure and let me know. Now that I do have an audience, I want to keep things fresh and interesting, and give you all a reason to keep coming back.

Now, let's get started on that next milestone . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment