Friday, March 16, 2012

How Have I Missed This?

I like to think of myself as somewhat up-to-date. I may not like all of the "newer" stuff, but I'm at least aware of it. So I am at a lose to understand how this one has remained below my radar. Especially considering my love for the S&S side of our little hobby.

I haven't read it yet, I only discovered it, literally, about an hour ago. I can't wait to dig into it. This is like some sort of perfect storm, considering my earlier thoughts on campaign design, my recent discovery of the Welsh Piper's Hex-based Capaign Design, and now these rules. It's a nice little trifecta of design philosophy, tools, and system all synching up. I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way, I put a link to the ZeFRS page in the Free Swag. The rules are free, and there is a companion and a whole heap o' stuff on that page. Give it a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment