Thursday, May 31, 2012

It Was Just a Joke

The whole Hordes & Whores thing, that is. Who knows? Maybe one day I will want to collect this and make it available as a more stand-alone deal. It is taking on a life of its own. I've been working on fleshing out the class information some more, including advancement tables. The XP per level is straight from the LBB, which I'm not even sure how balanced that is, considering what I'm doing with the system. I just used it as a starting point. Hopefully it will still track pretty close.

Anyway, like I said, if this thing keeps gaining mass, I may try to pretty it up and make it available. If I do, I think maybe Hordes & Whores, as a name, may restrict my audience somewhat. I've decided I'm going to call it Beyond the Pale Gate. I've always liked the notion that things are normal close to home, but once you pass a certain point, you've crossed into another realm.

I've mocked up a new cover, duly submitted for your approval . . .

Beyond the Pale Gate RPG

No comments:

Post a Comment