Thursday, August 22, 2019

Mind Blowing Hit Points Epiphany

Let's get to it.
We've all heard all the various thoughts on what HP represents. For me it never quite lined up with how long recovery can take. If they represent fatigue, bumps and bruises, luck, the favor of the gods, etc, why does healing take so long?

I had another thought. Hit points beyond 2nd level actually represent destiny. The higher level and more HP a character has, the more an epic destiny is being revealed.

I don't have time to elaborate, but I wanted to get this out.

"Aren't you frightened, Sir Reginald?"
"Nay, son. It is not my destiny to die this day."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete